The cost includes:
The package price is £690.00 per person based on a minimum of 35 paying passengers and includes the following:
- Return flights Manchester to/from Amsterdam
- Airport transfers in the Netherlands
- Four nights hostel accommodation
- Half board meals (breakfast/evening meal)
- Johan Cruyff Arena tour & transport
- Toverland Theme Park visit & return transport
- Tournament shuttle bus
- Tour tracksuit
- Public liability insurance
- Full pre-planning service
- Tournament participation fees
- Guaranteed two days of football. Teams knocked out on day one would then form a second ‘Plate Cup’ for day two
As with all trips, Sale United coaches who travel on tour, fees will be funded and supplemented by the player packages. Safeguarding of your children on tour indicates that we will require 1 coach per 8 Player ratio. With this in consideration we envisage we will require a minimum of up to 5 Coaches on the tour. If there is a higher in take of children going on tour the coaches required will also increase, so the supplement for coaches is subject to change. Any changes will be communicated as/when we receive confirmation from Parents and Players.
Payment 1: £125.00 per person 31/10/2022
Payment 2: £125.00 per person 30/11/2022
Payment 4: £100.00 per person 31/01/2023
Payment 5: £100.00 per person 28/02/2023
Balance: £240.00 per person 31/03/2023
**The above breakdown confirms the amount(s) to be paid over the course of the next 7 months and goes some way to help spread the cost.
If in a position to do so, December payments, full payment and/or greater monthly installments are all possible. To do so, please contact the club directly
Spending money is only required for lunch snacks during the trip or if your son or daughter wishes to buy goods whilst in destination.
To book your child’s place on tour, all payments can be made via the booking form on this page. Doing so will effectively set up direct debit payments based on the payment breakdown above.
Amsterdam Football Development Tour Organiser