TO JOIN SALE UNITED FC…
- Please contact our club firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of your interest in joining…
- Your son / daughter will then be invited to a training session…
- At this point you will be invited to join the club by completing the online registration process below…
- After this has been completed you will need to contact us again to make an appointment to sign the forms and complete registration.
IF YOU ARE NOT A CURRENT SALE UNITED PLAYER, PLEASE DO NOT FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM UNTIL INSTRUCTED TO DO SO BY COACH OR CLUB OFFICIAL – A PLACE MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE A SQUAD ALLOCATION!
2018-2019 Season Registration – OPEN
Sale United FC welcome both boys and girls in the ages 5 up to open age, from all backgrounds and ethnic groups to join our club. We also have a Powerchair squad!
No players are rejected on grounds of ability.
We try to find a place for every new player, however are not always able to.
Our fees for 1 player the forthcoming season are
- Annual Registration Fee of £20 paid at registration
- Monthly Membership fee of £29.50 per month taken for 11 months.
- This includes the kit fee and is a saving of 0.50p on last years fees!
You can sign up more than one player per registration and discounts are available, as long as all players to be registered reside at the same household address.
Club Terms & Conditions
All registrations are subject to ratification by club officials as there is a dependency on a place being available in one of our squads and subject to acceptance of the clubs Code of Conduct
If you are are an existing user please login to you account to retrieve and confirm your details and payment for the forthcoming season. You can retrieve you login details here if required.
Please complete a full sign up process here, as long as the coach and the club are aware your intention of joining ahead of the new season.
Please do not sign up unless the club and the coach of the team are aware of the player joining!
For more information about registration please read our Registration FAQs.