See what’s happening at SUFC in the coming months and mark the dates in your diary….
This event has passed.
Whole Club Presentation Day @ Sale Rugby Club
June 8, 2019
We are very excited to officially announce after 2 seasons at Old Trafford, we will be moving our whole club end of season PresentationDay to Sale!!!
For the 3rd year in succession, the whole club will be joining together to celebrate the achievements of our teams throughout the 18/19 season.
The day itself brings together everybody who has helped keep our club strong again for another season: Our Volunteers, Supporters, Coaches, Parents and of course, our Players!!! We have taken a big leap into the 21st Century this year with our fully online registration process, meaning that we do not need to factor this into the day itself. Instead we will be focusing on the celebrations, the achievements of all of our players & coaches, and the camaraderie which we have all experienced and enjoyed across the whole club this season as part of the Sale United family!
ON THE DAY…
-Entrance to the club is via the main entrance on Heywood Road, just off Marsland Road.
– There is on site parking for those opting to drive to the venue.
– At least 10 mins before your allocated time slot, you simply have to report to the brand new suite entrance where you will be directed up to the Presentation Suite for your age group presentation.
– All of our club players will receive a season award along with each squads coaches identifying special awards given for various successes and achievements for the year.
– Once your age group presentation is complete, all players and parents will make their way downstairs to enjoy refreshments including a full bar and BBQ!
– We will have guests on the day including: Richardson Sport (our strength and conditioning partner), Club Legends who will be taking squad photos and some others still to confirm.
– We will have club shirts in the suite for player pictures, therefore there is no dress code for picture purposes, but players are welcome to wear club clothing.
Everyone is invited to stay and celebrate with us throughout the day and support our other age groups and as you can see from our facebook page – we have lots to celebrate already!!!!
PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF THE TIME ALLOCATIONS…. All club players / parents are invited to the venue before your time slot to make the most of the day.9:30 – 10:00 Gimme 5s Graduation10:00 – 10:30 u6s
10:30 – 11:00 u7s
11:00 – 11:45 u8s + u9 Coyotes
11:45 – 12:00 u13 Phoenix
12:00 – 1:00 u9s
1:00 – 2:30 u10s
2:30 – 3:15 u10 Girls / u12 Girls
3:15 – 4:00 u11s
4:00 – 4:55 u12 Eagles / Blades / Spitfires
4:55 – 5:30 u12 Warriors / Demons
5:30 – 6:30 u13s
6:30 – 7:30 u14s
7:30 – 8:30 u15s / u16s
8:30 – 9:30 u18s / u21 / Women
Everyone is welcome to stay after their presentation to enjoy the celebrations and enjoy socialising with other club members, have a bite to eat and get something to drink! The Bar downstairs at the club will be open all day!
We hope the weather will be great and we look forward to welcoming all of our players and members to Heywood Road on 8th June – a little under a month away, so save the date!!!